This article is intended for beginners, there is nothing to watch for experienced layout designers.
Where Can And Should You Start?
To start creating a website according to your own template, you need to know and be able to some basics, no matter how much you know how what works:
1) Know and be able to apply the basics of HTML;
2) Know the basics of CSS;
3) Know what CMS is;
5) Know FTP;
6) Know the MySQL database, sql server port;
7) Be creative and be able to competently borrow ideas, it is also desirable to be able and understand how someone else’s site works.
What’s What And Why To Know All This:
1) The basics of HTML are needed to create the body itself and the name of the site, creates a language that the server understands, so that the desired site is displayed correctly on the screen, thanks to this language, the server receives a request and sends a response to the user;
3) CMS is needed by all good layout designers, so that the site understands where the header is and where the background is, indicate the fonts, where the photos, logo, links and buttons are located, it will also be most convenient for beginners, because there are templates for creating a site that even a beginner can master. It will help for an initial understanding of how to create a website;
5) FTP – for managing site files, in order to upload the site to hosting, send and receive the necessary data and site files, learn quickly and easily, but very important for the site and hosting;
6) MySQL – for managing databases, there will be stored data about the site and people who visit it, as well as about all animations, files, and so on;
7) Creativity is certainly needed, because you need to make the site not a blueprint, it is also important to steal a little other people’s ideas to implement your own.
You Can Spend About 5-8 Months Studying Everything:
1) 1 month on HTML + CSS, as it takes about 2 weeks to learn HTML, and a little more CSS;
2) CMS for about 1 month, for a complete understanding of how the CMS works;
4) FTP for about 3-4 days, so that the site does not fall off, due to the fact that it was not correctly put on the hosting;
5) MySQL is about 4 months old, because you need to understand it a lot for the site to work well;
6) You need to think a little about the idea of the site, its design, about a week.
8 months is certainly long, but web developers get about 20,000 thousand rubles for one site, which they make for about a week or two. Time will pay off quite quickly for layout designers.
Self-taught people can, for example, go to freelance and build websites there for their first money.
I hope the article helped and inspired and the newbies went to make up the sites.