If you write a blog, you may look for the best way to reach more audiences. Most people often panic at that time, but that is not the solution. I was at your place once and faced the same issue, but then I learned about the free blog submission sites. It has been so helpful, and now the results are in front of you. You guys are reading my blog, and that’s proof that it works. Does it?
You are not the only one; every blogger wants to increase the traffic and get more links on your site. Once you choose this method, just see how it helps you get better and quick results.
If you have been blogging for a while, you should try off-page SEO to provide you with high-quality links. In this blog, you will learn everything about the blog submission sites and how they can benefit users. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and keep reading!!
What are Blog Submission Sites?
SEO free blog submission sites are the best off-page activity that allows the users and owners to post articles related to their website. It provides high-quality content that will target you to turn one-time visitors and turns them into repeat ones. When you publish a new article, you can attract the audience by sharing it multiple times.
You need to choose the right tactics; then, no one will be able to stop you from becoming better. If you are looking for a simple answer, what are blog submissions?
Blog submission is a site where you can register your blog to a blog directory that will help you generate more viewers or increase the volume of visitors on your site. But I want to tell you that you need to gain more exposure, which will help build authority.
Using the high DA blog submission site, you can increase the visibility of your website online. The thing I love the most is that you can share as many blogs as you want for free, which will only help you increase the website’s traffic.
Let’s move forward and learn why I think it is beneficial for you and the different sites on which you can submit the blog.
Why Should You Submit a Blog on Blog Submission Sites?
You should submit the blog on these free blog submission sites for numerous reasons. But let me tell you why I choose this and how it helps me.
- Improves the relationship between the blog or website owner and the reader. It will be more visible to the users, who can read your blog without effort.
- Blogging is the best way to improve brand awareness and expand your business for free. Isn’t that amazing? I don’t think any other site will provide you with the same benefit. Once a person reads your blog, they will be convinced by your writing and will definitely move to your official site and may want to know about the services you are offering.
- One of the excellent ways I think you can find is these blog submission sites because it even creates solid backlinks for your business.
- Increase in the SEO ranking because you can post the content that will be relevant to your websites.
- It allows bloggers to share new information about their business through the blogs on their websites.
Does Submitting a Blog Post on Blog Submission Sites worth it?
So far, the things I have discovered about these blog submission sites are positive. You may find some paid listings, but most of them are free for users. So, if you are looking for the answer, are these blog submission sites really worth it? If you do want to know that, then they are!
Of course! There is no doubt that these free blog submission sites are worth the time you spend on them. Some reasons why I choose these blog submissions are for-
- The main reason is the same as others: these blog submission sites are FREE. Therefore, you will not have to worry about losing anything when you submit the post here.
- It has a higher domain authority of more than 30, which helps increase the website’s ranking.
- Another reason is that it helps provide quick crawling, which means it will update your websites and will be pretty helpful for you as it will boost your SEO.
Top Free High DA Blog Submission Sites – Dec 2023 – Updated
I have come across several blog submission sites; here, I mention the top 5 sites that I found interesting.
Things to Mention in the Blog Before Posting
If you want your blogs to gain more popularity and reach a maximum audience on Dofollow blog submission sites, then you should keep the following things in mind.
- You should always be engaging; you need to make a conversation with the reader in the article. You can add photos or videos to the content, making it even better.
- You need to post the blog in the correct categories. There will be several different categories which are mentioned there. You need to choose the category of your blog and submit it. If you do not do that, it will reduce your article’s reach.
- Write everything in your blog that you have in your mind and share your feelings about that. You can be a little controversial because that is not that bad.
- If you want to promote the company’s product or service on the blog, you need to update it and give a clear view.
- One tip that I would love to share with you is that creating blog popularity is not easy. It will take some time, but for that, I am sharing one secret with you through which you can increase your blog reach: profile creation submission sites. It is a method that will help you increase your blog’s visibility.
Free High DA Blog Submission Sites list – 2023 – Updated
|S.No.||Free Blog Submission Site||DA||PA|
What are the Benefits of Posting Blog on High Authority Blog Submission Site?
If you are skeptical about why someone should submit blogs to a high quality blog submission site, you are not the only one. I was in the same situation earlier, so let me tell you why using a blog submission is essential and helpful.
- Backlinks: Believe me or not, SEO is a key component that plays an essential role in building the business or growing the blog. You can build quality links and reach a large audience through SEO. With the help of blog submission sites, you can get quality links without paying anything.
- Increase exposure: Submitting the blog through blog submission sites will gain more visibility and traffic. Today, almost every blogger uses blog directories to find content online. Thus, if you are winning to improve ranking and traffic on the blog, then using a blog submission site is the best choice.
- Increase DA: The domain authority is a metric that is important for the blogs as it helps in better searching and increases the ranking of the blogs. Therefore, in return, you can get quality links through the blog directories and good DA.
How can You Use the Blog Submission Sites?
Now, when we have already found out how a blog site is a great option. It is time to find out how you can use the blog submission sites properly. This is important because if you do anything wrong, the blogs will offer no benefits. Before you submit the blogs to the blog submission site, it is important to prepare a few things, including-
- Blog name
- Blog URL
- Blog feed
- Blog description
Prepare all these things in advance before you submit the blog. Moreover, ensure you put a relevant keyword in the description, as it will help the user reach out to your blog easily.
Top Blog Submission Sites 2023 – Free Blog Posting Sites
Alltop is one of the top blog submission sites. On this site, once the blogs are accepted, Alltop will aggregate the headlines to the blog. This way, your blogs become visible, creating fresh Backlinks for the blogs.
Blogorma is the oldest blog submission site with millions of visitors. With this site, the users can choose different packages for enlisting themselves at the blog submission site. It includes a free, premium, or business listing.
Another popular blog submission site that you can use to increase traffic to your Blog is OnToplist. It is an SEO-friendly site and helps you in building links.
BlogFlux is the most basic blog submission site which bloggers can use for SEO purposes. Bloggers can join this site quite easily and add the blog domain to the directory.
5. Blog engage
Blog engages the next name on the list of top blog submission sites. It is a blogging community where the bloggers have to submit the latest blogs on the site to get more exposure and traffic to the site.
However, you will get multiple plans and prices for blog submissions. Therefore, it depends upon the number of blogs you want to syndicate.
6. Blogging Fusion
Blogging Fusion is another blog submission site that offers free and paid listings according to your convenience. However, as per my experience, I believe paid listings are more accurate. Therefore, the visitors can even rate the blog post and share them on social media platforms.
7. Blogs collection
Blog collection is a decade-old blog submission site that helps visitors find accurate content. However, this blog listing costs you some bucks to get the Backlink. Besides this, a person can add additional links to social media platforms to increase traffic. I agree with this statement, as I have gained a lot of buyers and repeat clients by adding relevant keywords and using social media to reach a larger audience.
IndiBlogger is a community of bloggers which accepts all types of blogs. However, it targets a specific group of people and offers paid and unpaid subscriptions.
9. Blog top sites
Blog top site is the fastest and easy to set blog submission site. You just need to select the categories which match the blog and fill in the blog name and URL. Now you need to add a small description and the blog URL, and the post will be syndicated automatically on the site.
Blog Submission FAQ
What is Blog Submission/Posting?
Blog submission is a process where bloggers or SEO expert must submit their blog to a third-party site to generate quality Backlinks. It helps in improving the website rankings and gives your blogs more exposure.
Does the Blog Submission Website Still Matter a Lot?
Yes!! Definitely, they do. As per my experience, I have seen how bloggers use the blog Posting sites to improve the performance of their blogs online. Moreover, if you submit the blogs using a blog submission site, it will boost your link authority and give your blogs more visibility.
The Final Words
It was everything that you needed to know in the starting. I hope I was clear in explaining these free blog submission sites. But before you choose one site to submit the blog, you should research it properly and only make a decision.