It can be difficult to get started with an internet store and make it popular. Aside from standard eCommerce features like a shopping cart and payment gateways, you may also require a few more tools to increase conversions and manage customer interactions. As a result, identifying the best WordPress plugins for eCommerce might be difficult.
Opening your eCommerce shop is overall pretty easy; hence you do not have to have a physical store or even a physical product, but standing out among others can be hard sometimes. That is why it is important to have good eCommerce features that will skyrocket your shop.
The plugin market in WordPress is huge, where you can choose between 58,000+ different plugins. This makes finding the right plugin for your website sometimes incredibly difficult.
With the correct plugins, an average company website may be transformed into something dynamic and powerful.
We have compiled a list of key WordPress plugins to help you get the most out of your eCommerce website.
We didn’t only pick the most well-known tools. We chose plugins that are either free or low-cost, simple to install and use, and well-documented and supported. They’ve also been around for a long time and have a lot of happy customers.
WooCommerce Order Export PRO
This premium plugin allows you to export order data from your WooCommerce store. The data can be exported in CSV format files, which can then be read with Excel or Google Sheets.
Make use of this plugin’s handy filter feature to guarantee that only the most important data is exported.
Another feature of the premium plugin that you won’t find in the free version is scheduled exports. The plugin uses this capability to deliver export files to a predefined mailbox on a predetermined timetable.
It offers a large number of features. Some of them are:
– Orders, customers, coupons, and other WooCommerce data may be exported in a CSV format.
– Advanced filters to help you find information in a precise way.
– Support that is reliable.
– Option to execute automatic exports on a schedule.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping PRO
Table rate shipping is a method of calculating shipping costs based on numerous factors and order characteristics such as price, weight, size, location, and so on. Flat-rate shipping would not be practical if you sell products of various sizes, weights, or variants.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping PRO is definitely the plugin you need for this. It is a premium plugin that provides a whole host of shipping features whether you are looking to ship by weight or maybe ship by the number of items in the cart; with this plugin, you can handle your needs.
As it is known to be the ultimate WooCommerce table rate shipping plugin, the range of its features is huge. Some of them are:
– Allows you to tailor your shipping rate to your specific needs.
– If you have a wide list of variations, you can utilize Tiered Pricing to minimize the pricing rates to a manageable amount.
– You can create a shipping rate based on the item’s weight and size.
– You may create prices based on city, country, and other factors.
Direct Checkout for WooCommerce – Skip Cart with Buy Buttons
Skipping the cart page and going straight to the checkout page appears to be a preferable alternative at times. This not only saves time but also cuts down on the effort required to place an order.
This plugin adds Buy Buttons. These can be placed everywhere on your site, and when a customer clicks on them, the product is automatically added to the basket, and they are directed to the checkout.
– Add buttons on pages, categories, blog posts, widgets, products, or anywhere you like
– Creating buttons for unique products
– Compatibility with simple and variable products
– Compatibility with simple and variable subscriptions
It is critical to back up your website on a regular basis, especially if you make a major content change that you don’t want to repeat. Backing up your website to a separate location is the single most effective technique to protect yourself since it always gives you the option of reverting to your previous save.
UpdraftPlus is one of the most widely used WordPress backup plugins. You may set up automatic backups as well as in distant locations such as Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Dropbox. It also allows you to restore your website from a recent backup in the event that something goes wrong.
– Back up with a single click
– Encryption of backup files
– Back up WordPress files such as plugins, themes, uploads, and databases separately
– Transfer the site to a new domain or hosting provider
– Backups on a regular basis
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce is a fantastic free customer review plugin for WooCommerce. Making clients review your goods is the most difficult task for any WooCommerce store owner.
Customers who have purchased products from your business but have forgotten to leave a review can use the Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce helps you enhance and boost your engagement, establish loyalty between you and your customers, improve SEO, and increase sales. It is available in more than 40 languages and has been deployed in over 50,000 businesses.
Also, to verify customer reviews, the plugin integrates with an external provider.
– Generating coupons
– Automatic review reminder emails
– Review of several products
– Review forms that have been grouped together to allow for rapid and easy review
– Google Shopping is integrated. Ratings, photos, voting, and filtering options have been added to the reviews.
The process of selecting the best WordPress eCommerce plugin for your needs is anything but simple. Checking for frequent updates, decent reviews, support, and compatibility with the existing WordPress setup is a fundamental test for judging plugin quality.
We hope this post helped you in realizing what plugins will truly help your eCommerce store, boost your sales as well as give an amazing customer experience.